Friday, August 28, 2009

6) Capitalised on the Global Recession?

Call it economic meltdown, production downturn, financial turmoil, grave markets, jobs down the drain, hikes RIP or growth-kicked-the-bucket, the recession (or "The GreatER Depression") is hitting us all. In such circumstances as they would demand, its thought that we should be thrifty and tightfisted. I once wondered why I had that last round of whiskey, for I perhaps could've bought a commanding stake in GM with that handful of money. The Levi's jeans that I bought an year back is now on a double discount bonanza offer, craving to be taken away at half my selling price, yet lies neglected. Thanks to the greedy 'sub-prime' tycoons, things are a lot cheaper these days! Stop whining and start reaping value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment